Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions of Use for Nicky Benson and www.resonancerepatterning.co.za
Use of our websites
- You may only use our websites to browse the content and make legitimate purchases and you shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchases.
- This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the signed and written permission of Nicky Benson.
- ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Legal action will be taken against any person found to be in contravention of the terms and conditions or policies governing the use of our websites.
- All offenders will be prosecuted in South Africa and under South African law.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
- The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
- The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents.
- The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages.
- The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
- We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the website.
- The website is subject to change from time to time.
- You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to:
- The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the relevant website.
- Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and/or other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personal identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website.
- We may investigate any reported violation of these terms & conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
- The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- A copy of the ECT Act is available online and can be viewed at http://www.polity.org.za/pol/acts/2002
Updating of these terms & conditions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these terms & conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms & conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this website.
- It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions at the website for changes or updates.
- The User’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes or updates.
- I understand that all the designs, trademarks, content and intellectual property are registered to Joomla Websites and hereby accept the terms and conditions of use of any of The Soul Healer’s websites.
- I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof.
- Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by The Soul Healer for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number +27-72-129-0698